Posts Tagged solar
Many property owners are recognising need to think green – not just for the environment but also to save money. With the increasing drive to GO GREEN it is a perfect time to focus on environmentally friend products available in the home building and renovation market.
There is an ongoing shift towards people wanting to use natural free energy sources when building or renovating. Rain water tank expert Liza Joubert is calling on all home owners to think more about the energy we use and waste in our homes and how we can change our wasteful ways.
There is a huge variety of green products available and most people don’t realise that eco-friendly does not mean more expensive. But we all really need to start preparing now to save water, electricity and become more energy efficient.
According to Liza, a sustainable house could consider the eco products available for the home.
- Rain harvesting tanks: This means free and good quality and the opportunity to save money on water usage bills
- Solar energy: For the home or pool heating this is the perfect way to save money and power
- Shower heads and new dual flush toilets: These save water in the home
- Water wise gardens: Choosing plants and landscaping that suits the hot summers is the best way to save water
- Insulation: saving energy and save on your power usage bill
With the increases in utility bills, there is a real movement towards educating consumers about being more environmentally friendly in their homes and choosing green products.
This article was provided to Your Future Home by Liza Joubert from www.jojotanks.com.au